Mr. Shailesh Goyal, Chairman, LASSIB Society Professional Chapter – Ahmedabad
- Shailesh Goyal is Founder & Director of Simulations Public Affairs Management Services Pvt. Ltd.
- Simulations was set up in 1997 as communication management agency as an extension of his vision after a decade-long stint with corporate houses like Bennett, Coleman & Co Ltd. (The Times of India Group), Living Media India Ltd. (India Today Group), Torrent Pharmaceuticals and Vadilal Foods.
- Under his leadership and able guidance, the firm is gradually growing to effectively manage the PR portfolios of organizations in varied industries like Lifestyle & Entertainment, Healthcare and Wellness, Telecommunications, Energy & Infrastructure among other disciplines.
- A science graduate and Bachelor in Technology, Shailesh holds PGDM in Enterprises Management from Bangalore and MBA from B K School of Business Management, Ahmedabad. He brings to the institution Fifteen years of invaluable experience in the field of Corporate and Brand Reputation Management, besides work experience of a decade in leading corporate and media houses.
- A hard-core movie buff and passionate about reading, He loves to travel, socialize and spend quality time with his family.
- Client Experience
– Apollo Hospitals | Sterling Hospitals | Krishna Heart Institute | Shalby Hospitals | NH | CIMS
– Audi | BMW |Mahindra | Mercedes Benz | Landmark Honda Group | Volkswagen dealerships
– Kotak | HSBC | Vodafone | PepsiCo | Sony Entertainment Television | Zee Television
– National Dairy Development Board | Sardar SarovarNarmada Nigam
– Corporations of Gujarat State’s Petroleum, Power, Ecology, Science & Technology etc amongst few many more.