Ms. Neha Lal, Joint Secretary, LASSIB Society Professional Chapter – Ahmedabad
Neha is a Healthcare and Hospital Management Professional with more than 14 years of experience, having expertise in Hospital Operations, Quality Management & Improvement, Human Resource Management and Development, Strategic Alliances and Business development. Have held senior management position at various hospitals of Ahmedabad like SAL Hospital, Sterling Hospital, and Shalby Hospitals etc. Certified NABH counsellor for HCO (Healthcare Organization) from QCI (Quality Council of India), Associated with Many management institutes as visiting faculty for Post graduate courses in Hospital Management Courses. External Examiner and Paper setter for MHA (Masters in Hospital Administration) programme at Gujarat University. Recently she has be elected as the
Advisor to AHPI – (Association of Healthcare Providers – India) , New Delhi.
- Cost Efficiency: Reduced operational cost achieved savings of the budget. Excellent Negotiation skills and is aware of best prices of medical consumables having worked in high volume set-ups.
- Quality: Certified internal auditor for ISO 9001:2000. Is aware of complete ISO Certification, NABH and JCI Accreditation process by working in the implementation team of SAL, Sterling and Shalby Hospital.
- Consultants Management: Has been the front line person at U N Mehta Cardiology Institute, SAL and Sterling Hospital to face the consultants for both listening to them and making sure pharmacy and medical protocols are implemented without many problems.
- Patient Care & Safety: Responsible for management & organization of Pharmacy Protocols, Policies, Adverse Drug Reactions, Medication errors, Analysis and coordinating Pharmacy & Therapeutic Committee in the hospital.
- Hospital Information System: Has strong implementation knowledge of the HIS software’s made by Sofscript (Careworks), Medics.
- Certified Internal Auditor for ISO 9001: 2000 Certification
- Associated with All Indian Institute of Local Self Govt (AIILSG), Ahmedabad, affiliated with Maharashtra University as Visiting Faculty for Masters in Hospital and Health Management course.
- Advisor – AHPI (Association of Healthcare Providers – India), New Delhi
- External Examiner and Paper Setter for MHA (Masters in Hospital Administration) Programme at Gujarat University
- Visiting Faculty
- For Post Graduate Diploma in Healthcare Management Course All India Institute of Local Self Government, Ahmedabad.
- For Masters in Hospital Administration Course – ICRI (Institute of Clinical Research, India), Ahmedabad
- Visiting Consultant at Gujarat State Police Welfare Hospital, Ahmedabad in Hospital Administration
- Visiting Faculty for Masters in Hospital Administration (MHA) at Gujarat University