Mr. Kartik Pandya, Secretary, LASSIB Society Professional Chapter – Ahmedabad
“A determined, cost-effective focused professional with over 18-years of top-notch Administrative, Personnel and Facility Management experience, having excellent Logistics and HR skills”
- Hotel Management Diploma, National Council of Hotel Management (1995), Govt. of India.
- MBA in Human Resource Management from Jodhpur National University (2013)
- Nouveau Une (Level-One) French language from Alliance Francaise, India (2000-2001)
- Business English Certificate – BEC II, Cambridge University Program, British Library (2000-2001)
- Human Behavioral Scientist journey to become an ISABS (Indian Society for Applied Behaviour Science) professional.
- An accomplished and integrity driven professional offering multifaceted knowledge in decisive leadership, planning, strategizing and executing.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, negotiating and people management skills.
- Independent self-starter and a time management follower.
- Credited with success by creative thinking, problem solving, relationship building & mentoring.
- Well-organized and highly efficient to work in a multi-tasking and dynamic environment.
- Ability to plan, organizes, lead and supervise administration, personnel & facilities management, logistics and HR operations.
- Possess strong combination of training and experience.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Windows and working knowledge of ERP solutions using SAP and Tally.
- Pioneered business expansion projects & successfully implemented office infrastructure.
- Managed large size team
- Streamlined processes to reduce paperwork and documentation
- Understand intricacies of operations ranging from administrative, personnel, facilities & HR management.
- Defined Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for P&A, HR, Logistics and Procurements.
- Employed highest levels of internal & external customer services and quality controls in daily management practices, to maintain client satisfaction and repeat business.